View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2003, 03:55 AM
Find More Posts by Phat Phreddy
Waiting for the postman
Thailand
Joined Oct 2002
118 Posts
M-IFO one thing I may have forgotten for my build...

Well the problem is that I am on an Island on the Andaman sea coast of Thailand... Lovely place but damn its hard to get even the most basic of modeling supplies...

I was very graciously helped by Andy Marjama of the mini speed wing (I cant say enough good things about this guy... What a trooper, if anyone is looking for a 24 inch wing and truly exceptional assistance consider him) in assembling all my miltiple US purchases, advising me re-entering the hobby, and figuring out all those incedentals that I may need and would have forgotten...

Well my big box arrived with Li-poly's / chargers / a M-IFO / a MSW / servos / Rx's / plugs / cables / etc and I have that kid at Christmas grin...

Going over the M-IFO instructions there are a few references to CA accelerator to be used on all CA joints... Does this do only what it sounds like and can I get away without it ?? Can I carefully build giving it adequate drying time without it ??

If not I guess hoping that anything that is common in the home can make an adequate substitute is too much to ask ???
Phat Phreddy is offline Find More Posts by Phat Phreddy
Last edited by Phat Phreddy; Jan 23, 2003 at 03:58 AM.