View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2007, 01:31 AM
Find More Posts by Innov8tive
Joined Jan 2007
1,793 Posts
rc2xs,

Yes, we will be exhibiting at RCX next weekend on March 31st and April 1st. As far as the larger motors go, I have GREAT news! I just got off the phone with the owner of Scorpion a few minutes ago, and the first short production run of the 30mm motors will be completed in 2 days. I will be getting 120 motors, 10 of each size, shipped to me on Monday, so they will get here by the 29th, just in time for the RCX show. If you have been waiting to get one of these awesome motors, be sure to stop by our booth, because I have a feeling that they are going to sell very quickly! For a complete list of all the sizes that are available, go to our website and look at the Scorpion 30mm Motor Specs.

We will also be getting in the larger versions of the Scorpion ESC's as well, so we will have all 9 models, from the micro 11 Amp model up to the massive 110 Amp model, available at RCX. For a look at all the ESC Specs, go to the Scorpion Commander ESC Website.

jfinch,

Yes, the ESC programmer for the production Speed Controllers will work with the Beta version of the 35 Amp ESC. I have a few extra ones here in my office that I have left over from my booth display samples. Send me a PM with your address, and I will send you one at no charge. How's that for customer service!

Take care guys!

Lucien
Innov8tive is offline Find More Posts by Innov8tive
Site Sponsor