Thread: Question 1/5th Racing in Australia...
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2007, 05:45 PM
Find More Posts by Nexzzt
Australia, QLD, Kippa-Ring
Joined Apr 2005
810 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc
Gday fellas have a question or two about racing at the gold coast track. Are you guys running only electric in general or are you mixing nitro and electric together until numbers pick up?
I ordered a TTN but probably be a little while before I am ready to race it with some level of confidence or ability but looking forward to it .
Shame wont be able to come down to watch the GP end of March hope it turns out a success and if someones able to take some vid footage make sure post it up here.
Not really racing nitro yet due to numbers, and I may be wrong (guys, jump in and correct me if so) but we won't be able to mix nitro and elec due to the fact that they run elec one weekend and nitro the other.

However, a few more of us have just recently picked up nitro bikes so numbers are growing

We are organising to go to Brendale this Sat, you are more than welcome to come along and have a look and meet the guys. When you get your bike bring it to a meet, or we can arrange a place to meet and we will help you get it going. The problem with the RTR bikes is, they simply aren't ready to run. There are a few small mod/tweaks/settings that really gets them going a LOT better than stock so please do not be disheartened if you find its not running right on its maiden voyage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc
and if someones able to take some vid footage make sure post it up here.
Lenny - you heard the man kidding, hopefully you will be running your bike on that weekend.

Ben
Nexzzt is offline Find More Posts by Nexzzt