Find More Posts by Eric Giorgianto
Trader Rating: 2
New Jersey
Joined Jan 2003
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Bad seller good seller

Hi Guys just a note to let you know how I conduct buisiness online
first of all I don't use paypal because they stink andI have had many problems trying to get my money out of them it seems like they just want to keep it for a few more days to collect more interest on it, Next whenever I offer items for sale I always give the buyer my AMA# and my Phone # and mailing info, I also offer a money back guarantee on the items I sell, I only accept money orders as they can be tracked by the post office if lost although you have to wait 60 days for processing in most cases if I sell something I offer to send items out before I get money and say that money and Item will cross in the mail most people are honest
and won't burn me but I always ask for a phone # so that I can talk to a buyer or seller before transaction takes place you can tell alot about a buyer or seller by talking to them, as far as posting pictures goes I don't put too much stock in them because alot of stuff looks real good in pictures when it is not and alot of
]guys just don't have digital cameras or don't know how to post pictures like me for instance this is why I supply as much personal info as I can and I don't use a handle as a user name what you see is my real name, bottom line, most guys that use these forums are honest and the ones that aren't should have thier names and handles posted regularly so that te rest of us don't get burned thanks for reading this Eric Giorgiantonio
Eric Giorgianto is offline Find More Posts by Eric Giorgianto