Thread: Gallery Show off your rockets!
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2007, 11:50 AM
Find More Posts by Trogdor
ElectriGlo Pilot
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Joined Dec 2003
878 Posts
Justsomeguy - Hey I'd like to hear a flight report on your T-25. I was one of the elevator induced crash people who complained awhile back but I've since bought a new one - still in the box. I thought about making this one brushless only - I have a 400watt capable Lehner motor available.. should really make it scoot!

Billsmithjr - funny you mention the exercise from retrieving rockets... one windy summer a few years ago when I was very active with rockets (before the RC bug got me) I swear I lost about 8 pounds from all the running through fields of tall grass.. with the obesity epedemic in this country, the NAR should run commercials about eating what you want and flying rockets to lose weight! We'd "win" the lawsuit and quadruple the NAR/TRA membership!!

Although.... I was watching an old rocket video awhile back and have seen a number of flights from rocket sites recently and I noticed that to the uninitiated, it seems there's a weight minimum of about 250lb judging from all the big dudes flying rockets!
Trogdor is offline Find More Posts by Trogdor