Old Dec 13, 2006, 03:35 PM
Find More Posts by CCbusa05
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,935 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme
the 4-in-1 control unit has been updated with improved gyro and tail control that gives the Blade CX2 even better tail response while minimizing drift.

Have you actually flown a CX2 ?? The drift is worse. And the response is slower. And IMO the servos are not as good as the originals. The motors have not been improved. They are the same. I like the CX with vortex motors 100 times better. The DSM is a nice option for the field where there are other people, but I don't think you need it for where you will be flying the bird. Which is mostly in your house.

Joe
You know........I'll have to somewhat agree here, I have 2 CXs (with ventilation mods) and now in addition, 2 CX2s. Aside from the occasional "glitch" from the CXs, I'd be hard pressed to pick one above the other. I actually find myself trimming for tail drift during flight more often with the newer red birds than I do with the originals. I love 'em all though, all four hover hands off for many seconds, something a weirdo perfectionist like me could never accomplish with the Esky Lama V3 I eventually ended up giving to my son.
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05