Find More Posts by Bricobrac
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Discussion
BEll 429 Project

Hi Guys,

we are starting our BEll 429 Project now.
2 sizes: Dragonus size, wich will be equipped with 4 bladed rotor head and 4 bladed tail rotor ( all will be available as we wil produce the both rotors) and one very big one for turbine..

Here is the master draft for 1/32 (this size fits POcket Zoom but i do too produce it, it is exclusive for me and we make decorative models as well lol) and a big big 1/ 4.5 scale for turbine mechanics.. We have highlighted the windows and door with a black marker but if you zoom enough youn will notice that all of them are milled marked )

I'll keep you updated in the next weeks with more pictures, we just had our baby arriving and this is a lot of work, but i'm back and all of the projects are restarting even better EC 155 Trex / dragonus size, EC 130 Trex / dragonus size, and all with multibladed rotorheads and special fiberglass blades. We will soon launch as well the production of our micro flybarless rotorhead and some multibladed rotorheads up to 6 and maybe 7 blades. We hope that Mr Hino will be interrested in testing htem before any commerical release )

BEst regards,

Fabien

Bricobrac is offline Find More Posts by Bricobrac