Thread: Question 1/5th Racing in Australia...
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2006, 03:35 PM
Find More Posts by scaulfi
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Sep 2003
3,765 Posts
Cool,.. Well, it looks like it's just us 3 again.. I'm sure we'll have fun anyway, unless the track is packed out..

Do you all want to get there a bit earlier this time,.. say around 9-10am Saturday morning..?? We'd have the whole place to our selves...

Troy, thanks in advance for the loan of the FireWire cable, and if anything just happens to go wrong with your bike I'm sure I'll have everything with me to fix it..

Ben,.. if that 3300 is mine, could you give it a charge for me when you bring it with you..? Thanks!

BTW,.. Macka gave me a call out of the blue last night and wanted to test out his TTn at that little carpark near here,.. his bike went great, still needs a few more tanks till it's fully run in and ripping.. I got my spare nitro bike out for a test run too, (old fm1e chassis with the TTn motor) and it flies!,.. it was lifting awesome torque wheelies everywhere, it does them better than the TT EVO.12 I raced at Brooky..!! Can't wait to try it tomorrow..

Anyway, let me know what time everyone wants to meet up there.., is around 10am ok..???

Shaun
scaulfi is offline Find More Posts by scaulfi