Thread: Question 1/5th Racing in Australia...
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2006, 06:38 AM
Find More Posts by bemarc
Joined Oct 2006
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaulfi
Hi bemarc.. Welcome to the forum..! I'm glad you found us.. I'm also glad you got your bike out again for a rerun and found it to be not so bad after all.. These bikes kick butt when their setup right.., and react just like a real bike...

*edit*

See what you can do for bikes in Sydney,.. cause it would be nice to maybe have interstate 1/5 Moto GP racing one day.. Or even hold a Worlds one day...

Shaun
Well maybe start some Nationals first but the worlds would be unbelivable.

I didn't get out to tempe this week but I let you guys know how I go when I get a chance.

While I have had fun racing the buggies, thier complexity and the fact that your now looking upto crazy prices for the TC's these days doesn't compare with the simplicity of the bikes and the sheer enjoyment when you see them going round and from learning to drive/ride them. I still watch mine any all your videos and and find myself thinking how do it stay up and they look so stable and controlled like the little rider is actually riding them .

I love it.

Tell you what, I will come to Brisy next year and we will have the first 1/5th Bike Nationals!! how about that? lets pick a day maybe towards the end of next year and work towards it?
bemarc is offline Find More Posts by bemarc
Last edited by bemarc; Oct 25, 2006 at 06:55 AM.