Trader Rating: 0
Os 37

I will give you $25.00 + Shipping

shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodini
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

OS 37 Helicopter Engine

This is a used OS .37 engine. I only ran two tanks of fuel thru it. The head is VERY clean, no lean runs, and plenty of power. However, I must of came down on the muffler hard because if you look where the muffler screws into the engine, there is a small crack on the right hole (look at picture below). I still flew the machine after this occured (I didn't even realize it) and it didn't effect the engine. This problem is more cosmetic than an issue. The muffler still screws on tight with no problem. The guys that know this engine, know that the muffler is held tight on the other side with nuts.

So you guys decide what it's worth. I'm just selling it because I'm getting out of helicopters and don't have the time. It's practically a new engine with one mishap that won't effect performance.

Here's what OS says:

SPECIFICATIONS
Stock Number: OSMG1945
Displacement: 0.37 cu in (6.07 cc)
Bore: 0.806 in (20.5 mm)
Stroke: 0.725 in (18.4 mm)
Practical rpm range: 2,000-21,000
Output: 1.4 hp @ 18,000 rpm
Weight: 10.3 oz (293 g)
Includes: 20M carburetor, #8 glow plug
Requires: muffler, drive hub

Plentiful power for 3-D thrills.
Designed to deliver premium performance for 30-sized machines, from extreme aerobatics to stable hovering!

The crankshaft has been re-engineered to reduce vibration, resulting in smooth power across the entire rpm range.

A larger rear bearing boosts power even more.

Features the same mounting pattern and muffler dimensions as the .32 SX-H, for easy installation in most 30-size helis.
aicd4/17 is offline Find More Posts by aicd4/17