The Data was collected at the qualifier (North) for the German open indoor champs.
After that contest I changed to Didier's new V3 design and used that plane in the finals. The change was dramatic! At the qualifier I just barely made the finals with only 1 place to spare. (9th position of 10 spots to go trough to the final.)
In the finals I used the V3 design to improve to 5th place in a field that comprised the 10 best pilots from the North and the 10 best pilots from the Southern German qualifier.
I feel the V3 design contributed to the improvement. My V3 used the 2cell 74wind motor and 2s Etec 450 lipo's.
Here is a video of one of the rounds in the final.
As you can see I used a more rounded nose for esthetic reasons only.