Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:00 PM
Find More Posts by Buzz
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
14,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sipprell
Nope, na-da, absolutely no way.............I'm keeping my big pretentious mouth CLOSED!!

Buzz: What kind of camera did you use for this video? Is it a regular camcorder or a still camera with video capability? My new Canon Power Shot S3IS has video capability but I have yet to try it.

Also, you have a bigger pair.........than I do, being able to fly so close in, surrounded by those pines. Makes my WWAerodrome look huge! Also, should I get back down your way, the Elfi will have to fly elsewhere, in more open terrain. I think I know why your Moth (back on subject, ain't that slick?) won't go over 25 feet. It would have those trees to contend with.

RD
I've been waiting for you! That video was shot with a mini cam. About the size of a pack of cigarettes. It will do still shots, but I put a 500 meg card in it, so I can capture up to 2 hours at a time. This is the one that will probably go up in the Wingo. But, I also have one of the 5 in 1 edvr cameras like the one you see on Wayne's plane. I've never seen such clear and color saturated videos. They don't' make them any more, but Gorrilla Bob's had a few left. $89. No, the only thing I fly in my yard is the AA. The Tiger moth nor anything else I have, except my heli, would never make it in these tight quarters. Really keeps you on your toes!

Edit: Doug, why did you plant a tree exactly at the end of your runway?
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Last edited by Buzz; Aug 31, 2006 at 09:22 AM.