View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2006, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by burntstringflier
United States, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Jun 2005
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketcase
Hi Buzz, excellent video. You have a great yard, it takes a brave man to fly anything there, with all the plane eating trees lurking about. Tell your wife that her work on the yard looks very nice.

The bump into the camera and keep flying, and the hand catch at the end were great touches.

Wayne
Seconds on the nice yard and it does take some "bravery" (or something) to fly there! But you won't run out of storage space for your airplanes--just keep a few in the trees at all times.

Wayne, also a good video and very nice flying site. Just wondering, if your camera did come loose with the string going over the wing TE, wouldn't your cg shift aft? If the string went around the LE, cg would shift fwd. Just my 2 cents. The way you put the velcro it looks solid as a rock. I finished looking at all the TM pix you posted links to. Think next moth will probably be yellow and green sunburst.
Also picked up a small, thin $20 fixed focus digital camera at WalMart that has 640 x 480 resolution. Looks like it would velcro on to a PTM right under the wing. I'll post some pix of it later.
burntstringflier is offline Find More Posts by burntstringflier