Old Aug 30, 2006, 01:49 PM
Find More Posts by Buzz
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
14,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerace
Great Video Buzz! ROFLMAO.......... It's obvious your wife doesn't understand you with the "like any Normal Person" remark. Doesn't she know by now that anyone who flys RC ISN'T NORMAL!!!
boomer
Hahahaha! Wasn't it horrible? I like the part where I'm looking straight up at the plane....and she's looking at my back! She knows I'm not normal. I don't know if she's made the connection to the R/C stuff yet though. I figure the scars from the rose thorns in my crotch will heal in a couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketcase
Hi Buzz, excellent video. You have a great yard, it takes a brave man to fly anything there, with all the plane eating trees lurking about. Tell your wife that her work on the yard looks very nice.

The bump into the camera and keep flying, and the hand catch at the end were great touches.

Wayne
I was trying to explain to someone else that although I'm in the middle of 5 acres, it's all hungry pine trees except where we cleared for the house. So, I have to fly around in circles to get above the trees... then I can zoom all over the place. I'll tell Terry you like her yard work. I have no idea where the bump into the camera lens came from. It was one of those twitches that turns out funny.... it just bounced off and kept on going. I have another short video I'll post after while. It really shows how high the little ace has to fly here. Some of these trees are about 80 ft. tall.
Buzz is online now Find More Posts by Buzz