View Single Post
Old Aug 29, 2006, 09:58 AM
Find More Posts by matthew james
matt the cat
United States, OH, Lorain
Joined Oct 2005
671 Posts
Ok I Have Built Mine And Had Local Police Radar My Sryker It Has The 6-pole 2000kv On It With A 6.5*5.5. Apc Prop Along With A 2100tunder Power Pro Light In It And E-flight 40 Esc. I Was Clocked At 83 Mph On A Calm Day Another Day He Clocked Me With The With A Tall Wind Of 94mph. In A Dive Full Bore. I Hit 107mph. Thought The Wings Were Going To Rip Right Off!!! But She Does Have Speed ! The Local Police Come Up Every Sat And Sun. To Watch Us Fly . Now I Also Have Apylon Racer It Is Called The Voodo. Made In The Cheq Republic. All Kevlar And Carbin Fiber. All Up Weight 339 Grams . With A Mild Set Up On Her Of 1320 Li-poly 3 Celltp Pro- Light Coupled With The Warp 4 Turn. She Is In The 125mph Range. A Freind Has Mega On His And 2100 Th Li-poly And Has Got The 150 Mph Range. Now If You Want To Go Crazy ? The Avieonics Motors With The 2100 Pro-light Move This Bird In The 200mph Range Very Very Fast Plane! 33 Inch Wing Span . The Plane Alone Is 225.00$ I Will Getsome Video Of Her If I Can Find A Camera Man That Can Keep Up With Here. But Again The Stryker For The Price , And Being A Epp Model Is A Very Fast Plane And It Is Worth The Money. Part It Out And Get A Mega On Her Or The 6 Pole 2000kv E-flight Motor Brushless. You Will Be Most Impressed With Her Speed.
matthew james is online now Find More Posts by matthew james