Originally Posted by ozace
I have been searching the trex 600 threads on different forums, here is a list of other issues that have popped up so far.
- Black head dampeners need to be improved.
- Ball links are a bit on the brittle side.
- Control Shaft H60023 has slop, ie, can pivot side to side.
- Control Shaft H60023 also has the thinned part of it to fit the grub screw for the Elevator lever in the wrong spot (therefore elevator lever hits the main shaft).
- Missing Regulator from kit.
- Belt seems to whip in the boom everynow and then, even if belt is done up tight.
- Gelcoat cracks in the canopy.
Ozace, who has the issue with the control shaft with the thinned (or lowered part) in the wrong spot? I think I might have the same issue, however I haven't put in the servos yet, but its already all the way to the right. It does clear the main shaft however the balls are like 1mm away from it, which to me is way too close. The flat spot needs to be slighty more to the right. Does this pose a problem? Screwing the grub screw into the round part seems to hold fine.
What you think?