I've put 9 flights on it already. I've been playing with the CG and I think I found my spot. I'll be doing some modifications to the plans soon. The wings need a spar on the TE, so that part will need to be cut. I will also modify the wing a lil bit to add more wing area and bigger ailerons.
I've used very little glue to put it apart, and assembly was quick. I have had a couple of dumb thumbs while doing torque rolls, but only the wing tip cracked. I was surprised to see that it is stronger than my Schocky Edge.
After I modify the plans, I will post them to anyone that wants to give it a go on the second prototype.
Even thou I'm having a few issues with stifness when doing maneuvers like rolling harriers, I still like the way it flies. I've been having a blast with it for the past 2 days.