Old May 03, 2006, 10:22 PM
Find More Posts by LedKitty
I even seen a house fly!
Montreal!
Joined Oct 2003
2,711 Posts
Hi guys,

My name is Kitty, and I'm an addict.

I picked up an Air Hogs Aero Ace over the weekend to fly around the large area for "future development" in our new office.. and I'M HOOKED!!! Best $39.99 CAD I've EVER SPENT!

I can fly this thing anywhere! It at 8.5" wingspan and the little tranny fit easily in a bag, and I can fly it around me as I walk down the street! I can charge the tiny LiPo in it in about 6 minutes right off the TX, which gives me about 10 minutes flight time!

Eeeeeee!

My poor moth is gonna start getting real jealous!

Now that we've finished our office move from hell (I haven't had a day off in 2 and a half weeks :P) I should hopefully have some time to make it up to the old gal! Hmm..

I know... when I get up to the lake this summer it'll be moth time all the way I can't imagine the Aero Ace ROWing with floats on, a lot of its weight goes into making it safe to bounce off walls, things, people (although the instructions are rather stern about NOT doing this! )

Mind you I'm getting this wacky idea of gutting one to power a tiny little Dragon Rapide I have in mind! Good way to get the urge out of my system until I have time and room to build a larger one! *lol*

And yes CrashinJ, office move from hell being over also means I'll be able to return to the land of the living and do all those things I haven't been able to do.. like getting your cowls in the mail! And building yours too dawnron1!

Oy... All work and no play makes kitty a dull cat :P

K

p.s. Thanks Peter for doing the honours of closing the old and starting the new thread! ^_~
LedKitty is offline Find More Posts by LedKitty