View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2006, 11:17 AM
Find More Posts by shhhhh!
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Tucson Avra Valley, Arizona, United States
Joined Jul 2004
5,835 Posts
Hi Bob,Since I have no chance of winning or placing...I am using a razor350,CC25,2s910,4.1x4.1 Apc prop,25mm aluminum bullet prop. My other set up is actually the same except the motor is an Arc80. The Arc 80 is easily obtainable from LightflightRC for under $30.00.The above setups work great and gives the average Joe a chance to build and fly a high performance model at a resonable price.A small plane going 70 mph should satisfy the adrenalin rush for most pilots.With hotter setups they have apparently been at up to 120mph!Your hummer at 147mph!
The purpose of the micro stinger and Kris -S threads was to prove that the micro stinger and Kris-S micro racers could be built by some one other then the designers and still fly.I seriously had my doubts,but was determined to give it my best efforts.In the process I learned a lot of building techniques and also about the 20mm motor class!I also learned how to fly small planes and the proper way to set them up for pylon flying!I enjoyed sharing my findings in the hopes others will try to build some micro racers as well!
shhhhh! is offline Find More Posts by shhhhh!