View Single Post
Old Sep 09, 2002, 09:33 PM
Find More Posts by modelsjets
Holts Summit, Missouri
Joined Jun 2002
238 Posts
Paco: Keep us posted on how the lego-motor-pylons work out on the finished product, Pluging a fan back into place beats glueing it everytime... Those nacells of your's looks top knotch too...

KSU: I'll have to work on some video, is there a place in the forum to post video? Also, your MIG is Awesom... When's the kit available? Is there any E-events around Kansas City you might attend? If so we'll have to visit...

Mike Hall: I've not noticed any rattles, but I've been totaly mesmerized by the sound of the 707 to notice... Next time I fire it up I'll pay more attention... Every time I see that A-10 I can hear Wagner playing in the background... I've got the GWS one on backorder at the LHS.

Hawker: Six of these baby's running would be too cool... The turbine guys at the Jet meet Saturday really took notice when they heard 4 of them... I've been playing around with my first bale of blue fan fold foam and IF I get as good a some of the guys on this forum with it I would like to try a B-52 one of these days...

Airmark: Thanks for the tips. Do you have a guess on how soon till Aeromicro has the rings and cones?
modelsjets is offline Find More Posts by modelsjets