View Single Post
Old Jan 04, 2006, 12:00 PM
nogoer is offline
Find More Posts by nogoer
Registered User
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
Joined Oct 2003
680 Posts
Instead of cuting the struts you could have relocated the fuse side screw. At least thats what i did, only about a quarter inch or so. It also put the bottoms in the correct scale location. The functionality aspect didnt change at all.

One of my struts was also glued at the wrong angle. I used 5 min epoxy to fix it and dont think its ever breaking again. I hear ya on the main gear, how could they think that would stay in!! Ill probably just epoxy mine to the fuse formers around it.

You know im getting all angry again at the crappy manufacturing of this kit! The main gear fairings came with tape to thin to be of use. The windscreen didnt fit right and the wing sadlle had to be trimmed. Its just shotty shotty workmanship! I just got a blade cx and its not built like crap.

If i were home id post pics, but im almost done fixing all the tiny issues. Still havent maidened yet as im taking it slow so i dont trash it getting angry at little things. Its coming along nice though, just some main gear isues lkeft to sort out. I even installed my curtek lights and it looks dam scale from 4 feet away in dim light.
nogoer is offline Find More Posts by nogoer
Reply With Quote