View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2005, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by Grassy Knoll
Curse you Red Baron!
North & East of Sacramento California
Joined Apr 2004
567 Posts
Discussion
Multiplex Easy Star 2006 - A discussion of anything Easy Star and sometimes more

Hello And Welcome To the thread, Multiplex Easy Star 2006.

With this thread we start a new era in threads. Rather than up the thread number every so often we have one thread for a whole year.

On this thread we celebrate the little Elapor plane created by Multiplex that has given so much enjoyment for it's cost and yet requires so little in the way of maintenance.

Owners as new pilots have discovered this to be the airplane with which to learn with it "easy" characteristics and it's very forgiving airframe to be the perfect first trainer airplane.

Owners as experienced pilots find this airplane to be one of there favorites and have been known to save it to fly last. The old adage, "The last flight has to be an Easy One".

It has been a topic of much for modification, hopping it up, as well as an aerial photography platform.

If you still do not have an Easy Star, get one and you will see why it is such a loved airplane. Perfect for those wanting to start and not sure of which way to begin. And wonderful for those 'seasoned' pilots who just want a plane to enjoy a fun but EZ (Easy) flight.

This forum is for those who love there Easy Star (EZ) and have made many modifications to it.

From time to time you will see other "off topic" items come up. From the weather where I live is..., to I am getting married tomorrow and I..., to I am thinking about this other plane and I am wondering... That is because this forum has become like a large family.

So come and join in on the fun.

Welcome to the family, the family of EZ owners.

Brandie

Below is the listing of the previous 21 Threads.

Multiplex Easy Star Thread #21 - What more can I say??
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #20 - The plane that gives so much and ask so little!
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #19 - Loved and respected by Beginners and Seasoned Flyers
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #18 - Voted By Owners To Be The Best Airplane Ever
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #17 - The biggest trilogy ever!
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #16 - The Greatest Trainer Ever Created
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #15 - The New Generation
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #14 - Better'n sliced bread!
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #13 - Epic Adventure
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #12 - Ongoing Saga
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #11 - The Next Generation
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #10 - Part 10
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #09 - Part 09
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #08 - Part 08
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #07 - Part 07
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #06 - Part 06
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #05 - Part 05
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #04 - Part 04
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #03 - Part 03
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #02 - Part 02
Multiplex Easy Star Thread #01 - Part 01 - New from Multiplex: EasyStar - (Jurgen Heilig The "Father" of this thread)
Grassy Knoll is offline Find More Posts by Grassy Knoll
Last edited by Grassy Knoll; Dec 31, 2005 at 09:48 PM.