View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2005, 12:03 AM
Find More Posts by Janusz Jawien
Los Angeles Van Nuys, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
1,116 Posts
Hi Manish,
he..he... "what did I fly?" - my Acrobipe, of course....I have whole hangar full of all kind of models but somehow recently I am getting kick out of flying really small staff - eh, may be relatively small... because my porky 4 1/8oz Acrobipe barely fits in this forum. I flew this model when it was little over 3 oz - flew great and very easy but somehow my "need for speed" took over...I am really amazied by versatylity and sturdiness of its design. Very tough and alvays happy little flyer. My last version has enforced with thin glass and laminating epoxy front of the fuse up to the wings. This definetely helps to survive those not so perfect landings. My other recent favorite is 65g Funcraft P-51 with Micro Joule system. Flies very well ail/elev with IPS and 2 cell 145mAh but the radio is very sensitive to glitches - interference from other Txs so I fly it rather out of the flying field. My next project is Sky-zone Falcon - nice guy fave it to me on the field - I am thinking of enlarging the wings with ailerons and flaps - just for fun. Otherwise Feigao with 2 cells should be just fine. The model should be fun to fly due to those flaps...he..he... anyway - it is free and seems promissing. I will let you know how after maiden. Strictly indoor models are not my piece of cake, I like tlying in the weather, with winds, turbulence etc.
But, looks like I am rambling much too much ... probably after all this todays turkey...
Cheers,
Janusz
Janusz Jawien is offline Find More Posts by Janusz Jawien