Mike-Yes I got the testing done, but my screen capture is caput!
So here are the numbers:
16/7/3- G2 TP 3s2p1900- 12.5V init V- 28A/10.2V init (28A/10.5V peak)- 294W- 53.6K- 17oz's/480g thrust
16/7/3- PQ 12C 4s2p 1800's- 16.7V init V.- 38A/12.5V-64k rpm- 25oz/700g thrust
second run with warm batteries for pictures
16/7/3- same 4s2p- 43A/13.1V- 563w- 65k rpm- 28.5oz's/800g thrust. Motor 145*F and batts 110* after run.
These pictures are the PEAK after a Warm-up run of motor and first set of data collected lasting at least
one minute constant. There is a big jump in performance (that I still will record conservatively) even though it ran for at least another 1 minute while I took pictures ( saw 840g at one point but didn't last). Also note, the stand needed an additional weigh from a bag of screws to stay down. The whole fan stand would twist after 50K rpm and would hold it there. I think I should do some swirl tests after the power #'s are all done (4200 motor gets the inlet lip next). I had originally noted in another thread how little twist the Alfa fan stator vanes actually had compared to my Wemo mini and micro, GWS EDF-40/50/55/64's, WPF, SFTF from England, and kamdax fan unit. Other extrapolations can be made from this observation but more testing would be needed.
I will update the screen shot with the new information when I get my comp playing nicely once more.