View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2005, 09:30 AM
Find More Posts by Mark Turner
Ocala, Fla
Joined Mar 2002
262 Posts
Hi Steve,

Good deal and thanks for tackling the Beaver. This is an early ALPHA kit Steve is working on. And I like to have others do a build on the ALPHA versions to get input on what needs to be changed, what fits, or does not fit well, etc.

I had a guy in So. Fla doing one and then he just kinda dropped everything modeling wise. And since I already have a page up on the Beaver I asked Steve to do it some justice for us.

The final kit release will have full function controls including flaps. And a float kit will be avail soon after the Beaver is done. I really like the idea of a fully sheeted fuse rather than an open structure to give it a more scale look and yes it does have allot of dihedral as it was intended for a easy building Beaver. Then I started getting tons of e mails wanting a more scale looking version. So that's the route I want to go with it.

Steve, if you don't mind just keep track of what goes well and the stuff that needs to be changed and don't be shy the idea here is to find out what works well and what does not.

Thanks again

Mark
Mark Turner is offline Find More Posts by Mark Turner