Great Planes ElectriFly Mini Delta EP ARF
A new angle on ARF ease!
Take a flight on the wild side with the speedy, sporty Mini Delta EP ARF.
It's flight-ready in 30 minutes or less, making it a great "grab and go"
model for experienced pilots * and the Mini Delta is small enough to make a
big impression at outdoor venues such as a park or playground.
* Arrives assembled and painted * even the decals are pre-applied!
* Fast and maneuverable in the air, and penetrates the wind easily.
* A plastic landing skid plate strengthens the nose and protects the
fuselage from scuffs.
The Mini Delta's factory-installed, 180-size motor provides the power for
fast, exciting sport flying. Two propellers are included. In just 30
minutes or less the Mini Delta can be ready for its first flight. Modelers
simply add radio gear and a charged battery!
A latch and a magnet hold the canopy firmly in place, and allow for quick
battery pack exchanges. Servos press easily into place, and are secured
with just a small amount of foam-safe CA. Factory-attached control horns and
prebent pushrods make linkage set-up a snap.
* Wingspan: 19 in (480mm)
* Wing Area: 109 sq in (7dmē)
* Weight: 6.7 oz (190g)
* Wing Loading: 8.9 oz/sq ft (27g/dmē)
* Length: 15.75 in (400mm)
* Includes: 180-sized brushed motor, (2) propellers
* Requires: 3-channel radio w/(2) 7-9g servos & micro receiver, elevon mixer
or radio with mixing, 5-7A ESC w/BEC, 350mAh 9.6V 2/3AA NiMH battery
GPMA1172 Mini Delta EP ARF
DUE IN STOCK EARLY DECEMBER
To view or download color JPEG images of our new releases,
please visit: www.hobbico.com/prelease369/