View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2002, 12:14 AM
Find More Posts by Chachin
Powered by ThunderPower
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Sep 2001
4,197 Posts
Carlo,

This is my first crash! Man it hurts... I'll keep all of my Carbon "stuff" (that's all it is now, stuff) just in case I ever need it for something else. I don't know how to work with CF, but I guess if I really need to.. I'll learn.

Yes, the TU-09B boom survived with NO damage. I think it saved my tail servo together with the linkages and everything. Great purchase!
Quote:
Why did you go with the 120 setup?
ebrown, I went with 120 setup just to get performance similar to my Logo 10. You see, before, I was flying my Eco with 90deg servo placement & my Eclipse 7 set to 120 deg mode plus some crappy mixes that compensated for unwanted behavior (it still wasn't good enough).

Now I'm aiming for either a perfect 120 servo placement with straight linkages or 90deg servo placement with a better Tx setup.
Quote:
You had the aluminum head right? Just out of curiosity, how did it hold up?
Yes rdogg. It held up VERY WELL.. although I just noticed that one of the metallic levers that is connected to a rotor grip is slightly bent! Nothing my pliers won't be able to fix. I still have to check the "feather shaft," is that the name

Another damage:
> Stripped Main gear!

Fix:
> Main gear: I have another one

I really appreciate all the encouragement.. thanks guys!

Chachin.. (The E-Zone rocks!)
Chachin is offline Find More Posts by Chachin