Find More Posts by bkahuna
Trader Rating: 46
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Sold
FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 digital aerial cameras with R/C shutter - NEW!

FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 megapixel digital cameras with R/C shutter switch.

These cameras are brand new. They have never been used.
They come with all original accessories (batteries, USB cable, Software etc...)

They have been professionally modified with and fully tested to operate directly off a spare receiver channel or using a Y-cable on the throttle. (A small microcontroller has been added inside the cameras).

These cameras are very light and small. Camera Dimensions are 3.9" x 1.7" x 1.4" and camera weight is only 56 grams. They are ideal for aerial photography in electric planes because of there size and weight. I have also seen them used on Nitro planes and helicopters as well (of course you will want to mount the camera away from the exhaust, in order to keep the glow fuel spray away from the camera).

The camera can capture video and can be used as a normal digital camera as well.

You will need a SD/MMC memory card as well. The camera does not include one. However, 128MB SD cards are very common and inexpensive these days. They can be purchased at many places online sites for around $15 to $20.

Note: I only have a few cameras avaliable at this price. (At this price I'm sure they'll go fast.)

Price $69 plus $6 shipping (Continental US only). Money Orders or PayPal accepted. (PayPal please add 3%).
bkahuna is offline Find More Posts by bkahuna