my li-poly charger that came with battery isit ok or not ????
iv gust looked at the charger that cam with my battery 11.1v 1800mah li-poly 3 cell that came from honk kong
says on it
input; 100-240v ac
i have charged the battery 2 or3 times with it and the battery dont even get worm ther is a small light on the frunt that starts out red then after a time changes to green i presum this indicats the charger has turned itsself off as battery is charged, at this point i disconect it
the bit that conserns me is the small righting on the bottem of the charger it says (with the hellp of a magnifing glass) intended for office machine/equipment only
and allso came with a travel adapter to plug it in to
and thay put a self printed stiker on the frunt( li ion battery charging time 1:30 hours) so shud i be conserned
or gust keep with it ????
the more i read thes threds the more poronoied i get are thay that dangerus that i should put it out side
i dont take it off my helli just un plug it and sits on the desk in the house but now im thinking i shuled put it out