View Single Post
Old May 02, 2005, 04:57 PM
Find More Posts by nexxa
Nexxa
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Joined Oct 2003
106 Posts
Thanks for your recommendations, but I already try everything to maximize my chance to get smoke…

To get my engine hotter I use now 10% of nitro instead of 30%. I made a small deflector with aluminum fold to deflect the air coming from the prop (not install now, but for the next test it will be there. I will mount it on the muffler (probably increase the temp a lot).

The smoke injector sprays 2 or 3mm from the exhaust of the engine. I have a computer radio, I already install the pump on the gear channel. I can switch it On and Off by a switch and I mix the throttle with the gear to be sure there is no possibilities to start the pump before reaching at least half throttle.

The only think is missing right now: install my deflector on the muffler, install a needle valve on the output line to reduce the flow.

Many people told me to install my copper tubing around head engine, I try it also.... to much vibration and noise coming from the copper tubing and not enough efficient to install this permanently.

Next test, this week-end... I will post the result.... If I can't have better result I will remove it and wait to install it on a bigger power plan.
nexxa is offline Find More Posts by nexxa