View Single Post
Old Mar 03, 2005, 01:48 AM
Find More Posts by asmokindeal
Phoenix, Arizona
Joined Apr 2004
476 Posts
This is all getting blown way out of proportion. It's not like there are demonstrators picketing CB. In the years that I have flown there this is only the second time I have heard of a resident complaining. We hear of one complaint and all of a sudden the sky is falling and nobody that flies wings should go anywhere near this field.

Has anybody gone to the trouble of finding out if there is any kind of a file on RC flying, CB and complaints? For all we know it ends when the city employee comes out. We arent breaking any laws flying our evil wings there. What makes everybody think that an occassional complaint is going to get the whole site shut down?

FULL SCALE AIRCRAFT FLY OVER THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you telling me it ok for a full scale passanger plane to fly 800 feet over the bowl but its not ok for me to fly my 36in foam wing over the bowl?
Its time to get real about all of this. The sky isn't falling, we arent going to lose our site, wing pilots arent going to spoil it for everybody.

Sorry to disapoint you Justin, but you can climb down off your soap box.
asmokindeal is offline Find More Posts by asmokindeal