Old May 15, 2002, 05:30 PM
Find More Posts by Danny Troy
Trader Rating: 17
Westchester County, NY, USA
Joined Jun 2000
2,444 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Sorry.......all gone pending payment

I've been using the Maha MH-C210 charger for over a year to compliment my two FMA Supernova's, and the Maha has been doing a great job. The output is selectable 400mah or 800mah, and after peaking the batteries are trickle charged. A 12 volt AC power supply is included, shown in the photo. The included 12 volt power supply can be used to power small 12 volt chargers also. I use them to power my JMP lithium chargers.

I was able to buy an additional 9 units, all brand new, of which I am selling 6 of the 9 units at $28.00 each delivered to any US address. Payment by Paypal, check, or moneyorder.
I decided to keep two in my home, leave one permanently in my car, and keep one at work.

Maha discontinued these chargers, why I don't know. Probably so you would be forced to buy their more expensive chargers, which are less suited to r/c than these are.
I've been charging 4, 8, and 10 cell nimh packs, and they charge to "peak" perfection every time. I also use them to charge my transmitter.
The charger can also be used in your car, although you'll need a cigarette lighter adapter. Also, you'll have to install the connector of your choice on the output end of the charger.

Here's an enlarged photo:www.dannytroy.com/mahacharger.jpg
Here's additional information on the charger:
www.dannytroy.com/MahaCharger.htm
Danny Troy is offline Find More Posts by Danny Troy
Last edited by Danny Troy; May 17, 2002 at 11:58 AM.