View Single Post
Old Feb 05, 2005, 06:11 PM
Find More Posts by Sackie
Steinbach, MB, Canada
Joined Nov 2004
409 Posts
Hi Auselectric, the same aircraft plans as built and shown by Christer below are available as well online from Radio Control Modeler plans service, plan no. 1060. Please note that I am assuming from your user name that you are from Australia and possibly would prefer an electric powered version, therefore see if you can get in touch with a fellow countryman by the name of Dennis Tapsfield who is the designer of this aircraft and has also designed and published a LARGER version as well, though I am not aware of an electric one.

To Christer: I already have the same plans and also have purchased a wing kit for a 108" cub to use the ribs etc for the wings as mentioned in the RCM construction article. I am just completing a scale Stinson of about the same size and the Anderson Kingfisher is my next scheduled build. Therefore, are there any areas I should be careful in or any areas you modified in your build. I was considering using some triangle stock on the forward outer edges of the hull/fuse and cannot determine from your pic if you had done this as well. As well does the aircraft have any vices I should be aware of?...does your undercarriage rotate on command from the radio?...did you fiberglass the inside of the hull/fuse in any way?
Sackie is offline Find More Posts by Sackie