Old Feb 01, 2005, 12:43 AM
Find More Posts by boomerace
Been There! Done That!
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Joined Sep 2001
19,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc8tad
OH man i looked closer! WHEW Thanks for pointing that out.. its getting LATE and i have work tomorrow! Crud! Cant find my drill to finish the tail but im looking into how to wire up the equiptment now.

I have the Hitec laser 4 kit (HS-55 servos, feather micro reciever..yada yada. :P
The ESC i got is the ICS-300F.

So that I dont fry anything.. ive been looking at the manuals and all but im not sure how i connect the ESC to the reciever! The reciever already has 3 of the 4 slots taken up on it.. it has the two spots for the servos (CH1 and CH2) they are taken up already CH3 is empty and the B/CH4 has a wire connected to it which is connected to a switch and i assume this hooks to the battery pack for the reciever which came with this (i thought the reciever ran off of normal battery but i was wrong!)

My question is do i take the (+,-,data) cable from the ESC and put it to the channel 3 on the reciever?

Here are two pictures

Thanks again..

-R-
Nothing goes in channel 4 so remove that wire. your esc plugs into channel 3, your elevator servo in channel 2 and your rudder in channel 1 Thats it. Power for the servos and reciever is by the motor battery and is supplied through the esc.
boomer
www.boomerseflight.com
boomerace is offline Find More Posts by boomerace