View Single Post
Old Jun 05, 2001, 08:47 PM
Find More Posts by Mike Greenshields
Fountain Valley, CA USA
Joined Oct 2000
502 Posts
First: It is called the Mini Max. It is inspired by our 40 size Glow Powered Blue Max.

Second: It is our aircraft made for us in Taiwan by someone other than GWS

Third: Motor naming is an odd thing. However, Mabuchi calls the motor we use a 280 so we use the EXACT same name they do.

Fourth: The tape solution works fairly well. However, we've found that variances in the surface of the foam affect the way it sticks. So, if you decide to buy one, contact me and I will send the parts we are now including with it. If you've already built one, I suggest simply adding a little tape around the leading and trailing edge.

Fifth: For the customer that has emailed us three times... If you've emailed us three times, obviously there is some other problem. We answer all email daily.

As to how it flies, everyone has their opinion. However, EVERYONE that we've sent the plane to for review has reported back that it flew much better outdoors that other planes in the same size/category. Fixed dihedral, stiffer wing, more power all add up to a very nice flying plane.

Feel free to contact me directly and I will send you whatever was missing from your kit. Sorry for the hassle.

-Mike Greenshields
Product Manager
Wattage
714 964 0827 ext 402
email: mikeg@hobbypeople.net
Mike Greenshields is offline Find More Posts by Mike Greenshields