Thread: Question 1/5th Racing in Australia...
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2004, 12:39 AM
Find More Posts by hassro
Sydney, Australia
Joined Nov 2002
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaulfi
Just an update at my end,... It looks like Pat might not beable to make it on the day, and he was my place bto stay for the weekend,.. sooo I might not beable to make it now!.. I just don't have the funds to find hotel Acc etc..! I hate not having the ready cash for these things,.. the plane flight cost is enough, let alone Acc and trans to get to the track..!

Rolf,.. I hope this doesn't change things for the bikes to much,..

On another note,.. I met a guy today that has a 999,.. his bike looked a bit used, but he had the option fork triples set from the 999's kit parts catalog..! I've never seen them before untill now,.. how come I've never seen anyone on here with them yet..??? They were anodized red with an embosed TT logo stamped into them, they looked really cool..!!!

Shaun

Shaun,

If I had the room I would say come on over unforetunately but I don't sorry . Well maybe in the future when we finally have a class up and going you will come down and race. I know we are racing again on the second Sunday in December although its a bit close to chrissy.

Hope you didn't pay for your flight already if you did the mongrels will never refund it.

Cheers

Rolf
hassro is offline Find More Posts by hassro