View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2004, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
The world population of Muslim Extremists are at war, not only with America, but are at war with any part of the world that will not bend to their will.
George Bush had nothing to do with that; that "situation" has been developing for decades and is now coming to a head. That is, WWIII.

Now just like WWII, the West has to decide that we are going to win... period. That's why Bush is the right president, at the right place, at the right time.

Highflight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightPower
I'm curious, do the American people generally accept the argument that you are at war

or

is the general view that you are a people at peace who are under threat of unprovoked terrorist attack?

or

is it that the Bush administration is at war and a peacable American people are at heightened risk of being caught in the crossfire

From a disance it looks like number 3 and that's how it feels to most of 60 Million of us - i.e. Bush is a major part of the problem he claims to be the best guy to solve.

I am sure that a change in President (and Prime Minister for that matter) would have a dramatic effect on the attitudes of friends and foes alike towards us.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight