Thread: Discussion NEW traxxas ALIAS!!!
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2013, 12:50 PM
Find More Posts by dcms
Joined Dec 2013
1 Posts
After reading all the opinions in this thread, I purchased the Alias on 12/7 (along with 2 extra batteries and a dual charger) and already one of the motors won't spin. I've only flown it indoors so far and have about 25 batteries worth of flights on the hell. I'm also having an issue with the dual charger - one charger channel light stays lit, even without a battery attached.

I've read the info that came along with the Alias and can't find any warranty information. Does anyone know if there is any? I purchased it through Mark Twain Hobby (the brick and mortar store, it's about 20 min away from me), so would it be reasonable to think I'll have any expectation that my problems will be resolved without me purchasing the $35 motor replacement kit?

EDIT: WOW! I sent an email to the hobby shop just before posting this and have already gotten a reply!

Quote:
Good Afternoon David,
I apologize for the problem with your item and will be happy to assist you. Which motor is causing the problem for you, the one with the red wire or white wire? Let us know and we will get a replacement from Traxxas to get you back up and running.

(name withheld)
Mark Twain Hobby Center
dcms is offline Find More Posts by dcms
Last edited by dcms; Dec 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM.