Old Nov 26, 2013, 03:08 PM
Find More Posts by emax
Germany, HE, Darmstadt
Joined Feb 2013
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Paypal does not charge extra
They do. First of all, the exchange rate from Euro to Dollar is, well, 'paypal friendly', and secondly they charge an extra fee for foreign currency translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
There is nothing better then PayPal for payment ...
Aha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
You don't need to read all the posts, just the first few like the thread title says!
Maybe I've overseen something, but that's exactly what I did - and found only eBay-references and this note "NOTE: POSTS #1-#5 ARE NO LONGER BEING UPDATED ..." which rendered the titles invitation somewhat obsolete.

Quote:
There are other re-sellers for the #16, but they will cost you more. You'll need to contact each verified vendor (listed in the second or third post in the support thread for the #16) to see if they can accept other payment (even the China direct sellers)!
Thank you, I will try this. I'm not afraid of paying a few bucks more. Instead, I'm afraid of any kind of eBay-services:I have never experienced a worse customer-care than there. But thats a personal view and thus not worth a discussion.

I will go for the #16, and to be honest: When I wrote my posting I was mistaken as I assumed to be in the #16 thread (due to a misleading link).

Thank you anyway!
emax is offline Find More Posts by emax