View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2004, 12:15 AM
Find More Posts by mad mike
I crash, therefore I FLY!
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Feb 2003
1,502 Posts
Best all-round brushless motor to ESC connectors? (In bulk?)

I'm just trying to simplify things. I'm currently working with cd rom motors, single and double stators, maybe a tripple in the future.

Right now, I'm using Dean's Ultra's for the battery to the ESC for both 2s and 2s lipo packs. I know it's gross overkill for the 2s packs, but fine for the 2s and who knows about the future? (Maybe some larger packs.)

What I'm looking for are connectors for the ESC to the motor. I'd like to use one size for all the motors, for simplicity and to let me use whatever ECS and motor combo that I want. I will have a number of motors, but probably just a few ESC's (unless the prices come down some more.)

I'm using some 3.2mm gold bullet-type connectors and like them just fine. But I do NOT like having to buy them in sets that contain both male and female connectors. Since I use the female connectors on the ESC's, that means I need more male connectors for the motors.

What would be a good connector that I could use with different size cd rom motors, that can be bought in bulk, in lots of male only and female only?

Looking for a "one-size-fits-all" kind of solution.

Mike S.
mad mike is offline Find More Posts by mad mike