I must confess that I hadn't read through this thread other than getting some updates while I was in Ohio because I have been over there with you many nights and have been seeing it first hand. I just read it all and I must say this is going to be one of...if not the finest models from the Orlando E-zone Squadron.
This is a great build which has come along way in a short amount of time and is picking up steam everyday.
Here is my top five list of things I don't want you to say during this build.
5. She will be flying tomorrow morning.
4. Let's stop by Amigo's for a beer and then we can build after that.
3. I'm going to leave the landing gear off because the field at Home Depot is rough.
2. Do you think she will fly okay with just rudder and elevator.
And the number one thing I don't want to hear you say or I think I will puke.
1. I think she will fly great will the dual IPS.
All kidding aside I have seen this build first hand and it is a masterpiece. Excellent craftsmanship Gerry. Earl