View Single Post
Old Aug 27, 2004, 04:55 AM
Find More Posts by Warren2008
RC_hobby
Shenzhen,China
Joined Aug 2004
39 Posts
Hello Everybody,

We are very pleased to get the opportunity to contact you at the moment, thanks a lot for your much working!

First of all, I would like to give a brief self-introduction for you. Our company is a Chinese supplier which is specializes in manufacturing and exporting all kinds of toys for a few years. Especially the high quality toys as Radio Control Toys and Hobby Products. I would like you to take a minute to browse our website( http://www.gr-exp.com ) to know more about us. I would like to offer a price list of our products for you, but please inform me the products items or products name which is your requirements,Then we will provide further information for your reference.

Due to our high quality products, competitive prices, and excellent service, our products have sold well in a variety of markets worldwide. We wishes to meet your requirements and exceed you expectations. If you are interested in any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiries and orders in the near future.

I would really appreciate for your cooperation and your kind help!

Best regards!

Yours Truly,
Warren
Warren2008 is offline Find More Posts by Warren2008