View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2013, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by photoboi
Suspended Account
United States, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Jun 2013
214 Posts
repost from the F550 thread

Thought i would repost this to this thread for the gimbal test .

Ok I upgraded the firmware re calibrated everything and Dam what a big difference in the way she handles

Ok so now I have the 2- 4s 5000mAh 30c batteries and I got about 18 mins flight time with 2% left on each battery with about 1:33 min of ideal time at the start. (No I'm not going to run it that close this was just to see how much I can get out of TWO batteries) So its safe to say safe flight time with the 2 batteries would be 15-16 min as I had thought. I don't know how much she weighs don't have a way of weighing her. She not all that heavy I put my GO PRO on med wide as to no be able to see the bottom legs and it almost works... I don't know if its just me but now she seems to fly sooooooooo much better than before more stable and no major drifting like before. I seem to have a lot better control over her now.
I have the video uploading to Vimeo now I took a shaky video with my I phone and did some sorta aggressive flying to see what this new Gimbal would do... I would say it does what its supposed todo and yes mine did have a few scratches but doesn't seem to have any effect whatsoever as I'm glade I kelp it instead of returning it...

Here is the iPhone footage ill add the other as soon as its uploaded...

test clip (1 min 39 sec)

final test (0 min 0 sec)
photoboi is offline Find More Posts by photoboi
Last edited by photoboi; Jul 11, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)