View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:04 AM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,010 Posts
Vendor Communication Protocol

I though it appropriate to include a post for users and vendors alike. This web site has forum rules for vendors as follows:
Excessive Advertising (Spam)
We allow one advertisement per week per forum per user. An advertisement is any content designed to sell or publicize an event, good, or service. Note that certain areas of the site (including the classifieds and vendor sections) are exempt from this rule.
As more re-sellers are wanting to carry the Mobius, I don't want this thread to become a regular weekly advertising venue. I also don't want this thread to become a means of communication with specific vendors... they all have web sites and/or email for that.

So, I'm asking vendors to limit posting about their Mobius offerings only when something out of the ordinary is going on, like a special promotion, sale, etc., and to also post their email or web link asking responders to use that method for further communication. And likewise, I'm asking responders to not just reply to a vendor post with another post of their own, but to go private with it via the listed communication method.

This request will soon get buried in the mass of posts that are to come, so I'm including a link to it in Post #2 as well.
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank