View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2013, 09:21 AM
Find More Posts by jesolins
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
15,134 Posts
Hi E,
The Mega Link Index of valuable helpful multicopter information and TIPs for successful builds and RC safety are in the first page of this thread, so nothing has changed there except for the updated growth of information as multicopters have become ever more popular with the masses. If anyone has any other questions, then they are free to ask for help either here or in the pertinent indexed and linked threads for their particular flight controller I don't get paid for doing this. I helps me and many others to have an index of information to come back to. It can save those who read lots of time from reinventing the wheel, or in this case a multicopter. The lessons and guidance is provided by over 10 years of multicopter build experience posted by generous Gents to keep others safe and to continue the good clean RC fun.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro 2 View Post
When did the format of this post/thread change ?? The old daisy-chained "brain-dump" was such a gem! I could point newbies at it and have a whole bunch of their questions answered in a single read. Now all you get hit with is *asking* for information, instead of giving information. Dislike.
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Last edited by jesolins; Jul 08, 2013 at 07:50 PM.