View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2013, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by trickedout
United States, NV, Pahrump
Joined Feb 2013
534 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
I have Boscam HD19 and SJ1000 plus #18 , etc ... but I have Mobius only on the way to me ...

For what I can see Boscam HD19 need a strong light to perform good, else the color and contrast is a bit weak. Boscam HD19 also has quite some noise visible in the captured photos and still frames.

For what I see I think Mobius should perform similar to SJ1000 if not better, that means colors and contrast are more sharp, and low light video are better

From RC usage maybe Boscam is a bit more optimized, I hate to charge an external battery once I have already 5v and 12v on my FPV bird ... mouting options with Mobius are way better then #18/#16 and maybe on pair of Boscam

Anyhow, the reference for video is GoPro .. or Sony As10 ...

Anyhow for 69$ ... there is no cheaper and better 1080p camera on the market ... Boscam cost 106$ , so almost double, and possibly does not bring any better quality unless it is a super sunny day

ps: YouTube is my reference for check video quality ... I have #11,#18,DV04 and SJ1000 on my channel there for comparison ... but you can check many other videos ... SJ1000 make very sharp video similar to GoPro, and better then HD19 , unless the day is super sunny ... the few Mobius video on YouTube are quite good quality for my point of view ...

pps: In two weeks time I can compare Mobius to my other comes ... eventually I can borrow a GoPro3 black as reference too ...
Thank you for that, Im really only concerned with the live video out, I just want to know how they compare to a pz0420 or similar as I need a new fpv cam and maybe something along these lines that record hd as well would be cool since buying a fpv cam and Gopro is out of the question now...
trickedout is offline Find More Posts by trickedout