Old Jun 17, 2013, 03:34 PM
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
8,812 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinxman View Post
WHAT'S THIS SAY
NOTE: POSTS #1-#5 ARE NO LONGER BEING UPDATED BY YOURS TRULY AS OF 05/07/2012. THE ORIGINAL #11 WAS A LATE 2010 VINTAGE CAMERA AND HAS NOW BEEN TOTALLY RE-DESIGNED WITH A DIFFERENT CIRCUIT BOARD (EASILY DIFFERENTIATED BY THE THINNER 8-WIRE MINI-USB PLUG), DIFFERENT CABLES, A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT (THICKER) CASE, AND MOST IMPORTANT, DIFFERENT FIRMWARE! AS SUCH, MUCH OF THIS EARLY INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY THE FIRMWARE, IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE TO THE LATEST DESIGN! ALSO, THE DEVELOPER HAS RELEASED A MORE CAPABLE VERSION (THE #18), BUT THIS THREAD IS BEING KEPT OPEN FOR ON-GOING DISCUSSION AND WILL BE SUPPORTED MOSTLY BY OTHER MEMBERS HERE WHO FREQUENT THIS THREAD AND ARE STILL USING THE #11 CAMERA. ENJOY!

DID YOU EVEN READ THE 1st page of this thread ??? DO YOU READ OR WATCH ANY HELPFUL VIDEOS OR THREADS BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE WITH + feedback AND WHO HAS TOLD YOU 10 times to send it back NOT BROKEN and ill refund your $ in like 10 Pms??? No you started threads , posted in 4 and sent me 5 pm lolo OMG READ AND WATCH VIDS !! Before you buy anything just like that disco you didn't buy but I will . Great ? Look no hard feelings but THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS !! All you had to do was send me 1pm and let me see what your not happy with and LIKE I SAID I WOULD HAVE SAID JUST KEEP IT AND ID SEND YOUR $ BACK JUST TO MAKW YOU HAPPY SINCE ALL THIS ID ASK YOU TO PLEASE SEND BAVK THE WORKING Cam and ill refund your $$ no need to trash me in 100 threads just 1 pm would have been fine . Thanks
If you sold for #11 the camera visible on picture above ... you should hide yourself ... and stop trolling here.

The photo posted above are not a #11 or any version of it, ANY.

All #11 camera, even first release all have the Novatek chip.

The photo posted above clearly have nothing to do with #11 and there is no sign of it in the pictures ... The Novatek chip is the stuff that make the difference for this little cam in real 720p HD

e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70