View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2013, 04:14 AM
Find More Posts by flipy
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2010
158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mack View Post
Sorry I missed this post earlier. Also sorry I haven't gotten the 2.4 instructions up yet! My computer crashed last week and I only just got the replacement motherboard today. I'm way behind

Its mostly the same. There's a physical difference and now it only uses 3 screws/spacers instead of 4. The top right hole instead uses the included nylon standoff. Should be fairly obvious. Beyond that, you'll notice there are three 6-pin connectors instead of two. The one on the left is used with the new 6-wire harness that has the 5 white wires and 1 black one. You can completely ignore this if you don't have a TelemetrEZ. If you do, then plug in the cable and the black connector on it goes into the TelemetrEZ's ISP header with the black wire corresponding to the tiny arrow or circle (can't remember which I used!) that's printed on the TelemetrEZ board. That cable is used to update the TelemetrEZ firmware without need for a 3rd party programmer. To program the 9x, the 9x power must be on (as always since Rev 2.2) and to program the TelemetrEZ the 9x power must be off.

other than that, no significant differences. Drivers are the same. Usage is the same.
Thanks.
I finally took a look at the board and saw that it was pretty similar to rev 2.2.
flipy is offline Find More Posts by flipy