View Single Post
Old Apr 08, 2013, 04:14 AM
Find More Posts by moriwaky
Spain, Valencia, V
Joined Nov 2007
272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanGold View Post
Thanks for the info. I don't want to get ahead of myself and I expect it all to work out fine. Thanks for the possibility of a cash/trade if it doesn't work out. The more I think about it, I probably will use their frame and gimbal as a combo and sell the Disco frame which isn't expensive enough to worry about. I expect the Spidex to work well and I see that they have the ESCs in the frame. I may attach them to the arms if I need to gain some space. I haven't done any studying on how people set up the Spidex.

While we are still in the dark about some aspects of the gimbal it has occurred to me the fact that it is non-adjustable and only for a GoPro 3 should make it possible for them to sell it programed and ready to fly.
Hi! Please check out my vimeo channel and you will find what the spidex is capable to do. I am very proud of this frame because I helped on the desing. You will not be disapointed when you recibed yours I am sure.

Now with the brushless gimball the spidex is one big step ahead and the result are amazing.

Imagine if I would have the brushless gimbal when I did this video...

SPIDEX V2 GOES PRO! (3 min 53 sec)
moriwaky is online now Find More Posts by moriwaky