View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:14 PM
Find More Posts by Isoprop
Joined Nov 2010
2,865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macaseno View Post
Thanks Isoprop... but at last i didn't know (and I still don't know) which firware is istalled. The key cam broke when i tested just out of the box, it was brand new.... and i can't istall another fimware because the key cam is completely died... however... :-)

I contacted the seller saying him if i can change the key cam with another model (number #18 seems to have much solid firmware)... do you think i'm doing the right choice? what do you recommend? I bought from eletech086 and him have more products... i can pay the difference. i would to know which key cam do what i want:
-record in 720p (minimum) [1080p it would be interesting but not required]
-the same dimension and forms of model #11
-and it's very important can save the whole video when battery run out (don't mind if splitted or entire)

and of course don't broke just when i try it... :-)

thanks a lot
The #18 is identical to the #11! I can only recommend the #16 until the low-battery bug is solved. Unfortunately your seller doesn't stock the #16 because it's from his competitor. Maybe ask your seller to fully test your camera when the battery dies before he sends it to you. I'm afraid I don't have any other advice, it's just a very unsatisfactory situation.
Isoprop is offline Find More Posts by Isoprop